Online MiniBluff Rules
- From 2 to 5 players.
- Dealing 7 cards from a 52 cards deck.
- Card value descending ! Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- 10 credits for each player before starting match.
- Minimum bet for a round is 1 credit.
First in the room starts first round of the match, playing first trick with any card.
Next players, clockwise, are allowed to play !
- their lowest card or
- a higher or equal card than highest card in the trick.
Last to play higest card wins the trick.
Trick winner will start next trick with any card.
Trick winner can ask others for double bet, before starting next trick.
Players who refuse exit of the round and lose their bet.
Asking for double is unavailable :
- on first trick,
- successively by a same player.
- if all players don't have credit to accept,
As long as at least two players, tricks continues.
At last trick, first to play lowest card at last trick wins the round.
The losers lose their bet. Winner's bet is returned.
As long as at least two players, clockwise, players start a new round.
Last player with credit wins the match.
Time limit to play
Time limit is 20 seconds.
On first lack, player exit of the round; at second lack, player exit of the match.